LOWER BACK AND HIP MOBILITY SEQUENCE
Runners 🏃🏼♀️ ✅ cyclists 🚴🏼♀️ ✅ desk workers 💻 ✅ weightlifters 🏋🏼♀️✅ poor posture people and slouchers ✅ and ANYONE experiencing restricted movement and muscle tension/discomfort in the back and hips...
Here is a mobility sequence of my favourite exercises that target these areas. The sun is out ☀️ start your weekend off right 🙌🏼
Give this sequence a go, all you need is YOU (and maybe a mat for comfort and cushioning) Swipe ↪️ for each demonstration!
- Cat / cow 30 secs
- Toe taps 30 secs each aide
- Circular knees 30 secs each side
- Seated cow pose spinal twist 30 secs each side
- Sage twist post (Marichyasana) with a little spinal self massage 30 secs each side
- Child’s pose variation - 30 secs each side
- Slow flow - downward dog, high plank, cobra to upward dog with Sphinx (forearm cobra) to finish = hold for 30 secs